EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679 (GDPR)
Dear interested party, we wish to inform you that the « European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals regarding the Processing of Personal Data, as well as the free circulation of such data » (hereinafter « GDPR ») provides for the protection of individuals and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. Franplast S.p.A., as the « Owner » of the processing, according to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, offers you the following information:
- DATA CATEGORY: Franplast S.p.A. will process personal and/or sensitive and health concerning data that will be included in the form.
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: Personal data that Franplast S.p.A. will own are collected directly by the interested party when completing this form.
- PROCESSING OWNER: The data owner is Franplast S.p.A. – Via per Monterotondo, 5 – 25050 Provaglio d’Iseo (BS) Italy – FC and VAT number 00291200178, can be reached by phone at 030.9823606 or by e-mail email@example.com.
- DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS: The processing of your data, collected and filed in relation to the completion of this form, has its legal basis and its consent for the following purposes: respond to requests for information sent via the form, provide assistance services and support, subscription to the newsletter, sending training, informative and commercial communications and managing commercial profiling activities.
- DATA RECIPIENTS: Within the limits relevant to the processing purposes, your data may be disclosed to partners, consulting companies and private companies appointed as Supervisors by the Data Owner. Your data will not be disseminated in any way. The Supervisors and Individuals in charge with the processing are promptly identified in the Privacy Document, which is updated periodically.
- DATA TRANSFER ABROAD: the data collected will not be transferred abroad.
- STORAGE PERIOD: The data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (« storage limitation principle », art.5, GDPR) or based on the deadlines established by law. The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored regarding the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY: The interested party is always entitled to request the Data Owner to access the data, correct or delete it, limit the processing or the possibility of objecting to the processing, request data portability, revoking the consent to the data processing claiming these and other rights provided by the GDPR through a simple communication sent to the Owner. The interested party can also file a complaint to a supervisory authority.
- COMPULSORINESS OR NOT OF THE DATA PROVISION: We inform you that the provision of data is for some optional fields and for others (indicated by an asterisk) mandatory and the form will NOT be sent in case of failure to provide the mandatory data.
- COMPULSORINESS OF CONSENT: The provision of consent to data processing through a special check is optional, but essential to proceed with the submission of the form.
- DATA PROCESSING METHODS: The personal data you provide will be the subject of processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned regulations and the confidentiality obligations that inspire the activity of the Owner. The data will be processed both with IT tools and on paper but also on any other type of appropriate support, in compliance with proper technical and organizational security measures provided for by the GDPR.
WHAT COOKIES ARE
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to the user’s computer or mobile device when he visits a website. Cookies are widely used by lots of websites in order to improve the efficiency of site, the surfing and collecting information such as number and type of visitors. Cookies that are inserted by the holder of the website are called “first-party cookies”. Cookies that are inserted by a different person than the holder of the website are called “third-party cookies”. Third-party cookies’ task is to make determinate functionalities of the website available. The collected from third-party data management is governed by the relative reports to whom the users can refer.
WHICH COOKIES WE USE
This website uses Google Analytics (more info) and Google Maps (more info): therefore, there are cookies derived from these services. These data are only used to extract anonymous statistical information on website use; anyway, the collected data do not allow to define the actual identity of visitors, unless they voluntarily decide to provide information by the site’s contact data. Technical cookies are present too, essential for the correct operation of the site.
This website uses technical cookies to save the session of the User and to perform other activities that are strictly necessary for the functioning of the same.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
|Service name||Type and functionality||Link for more information|
|Google Analytics||Third-party cookies that allows the aggregate analysis of user visits for statistical and information purposes||Link|
|Google Maps||Third-party cookies that display maps, and information and related (for example the zoom level set)||Link|
|Youtube||Third-party cookies used by the Youtube video player||Link|
LIST OF COOKIES USED
wp-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1: persistent – Use this cookie to customize the display of the site interface. They last 1 years.
_icl_current_language: persistent – Technical cookie used for language management. It lasts 1 day.
vchideactivationmsg_vc11: persistent – Technical cookie that allows you to send messages from the contact form. It lasts 1 month.
moove_gdpr_popup: persistent – Technical cookie used by the cookie banner. Memorize cookie preferences. It lasts 1 year.
__utma: persistent – user visit time – necessary for the third-party service Google Webmaster and Analytics. It lasts 2 years.
__utmb: persistent – rate of abandonment (approximate value) of the user – necessary for the third-party service Google Analytics. It lasts 30 minutes.
__utmc: session – rate of abandonment (approximate value) of the user – necessary for the third-party service Google Analytics. It lasts until the browser is closed.
__utmz: persistent – user’s source – necessary for the third-party service of Google Analytics. It lasts 6 months.
__utmt: persistent – manages the request limit (throttle) to the Google Analytics service. It lasts 30 minutes.
_ga: persistent – the cookie is part of Google Analytics, and is used to distinguish users. This cookie does not contain any of your personal information. It lasts 2 years.
_gid: persistent – the cookie is part of Google Analytics, and is used to distinguish users. This cookie does not contain any of your personal information. It lasts 1 day.
_gat: persistent – the cookie is part of Google Analytics, and is used to limit the speed of request. This cookie does not contain any of your personal information. It lasts 1 minute.
1P_JAR, APISID, HSID, SAPISID, SID, SIDCC, SSID, NID, SNID, CONSENT, OTZ, googtrans: persistent – are Google cookies: store your preferences and user information every time you visit web pages containing Google services.
1P_JAR, APISID, GPS, HSID, NID, SAPISID, SID, SIDCC, SSID: persistent – Technical cookies of third parties of Google Map: unique identifiers for the functionality required by the geographic maps of Google map.
APISID, HSID, LOGIN_INFO, PREF, SAPISID, SID, SSID, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC: persistent – Technical cookies of third parties of Youtube: unique identifiers for the functionality required by the Youtube player.
YOUTUBE VIDEO (Google Inc.)
Youtube is a video contents viewing service managed by Google Inc., that enables this website to integrate such contents with their pages.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
HOW TO CONTROL OR REMOVE COOKIES
Users can decide to accept or reject cookies. This choise is possible by setting or modifying browser controls in order to accept or reject cookies. The process is different depending on the browser used, for further information it is recommended to consult the browser Guide.
For further information on cookies and managing the cookies preferences, users are invited to visit the website www.youronlinechoices.com