Greenplay® is an ecological TPE infill for synthetic turf, used for the realization of pitches and sport facilities installed with artificial grass.
Greenplay is a SEBS polymer, produced with virgin raw materials; it is a round shape granule, free from dust and smell.
Greenplay is a thermoplastic elastomer formulated and produced with completely nontoxic raw materials, suitable for food and skin contact, without dangerous substances, phtalates, heavy metals or allergens.
Greenplay is patented in Italy and Europe and it complies with the standard DIN SPEC 18035-7:2011-10.
Our standard Greenplay is green, but as we are the direct producer, we can offer personalized solutions in terms of colours, granule size, and special features such as flame retardant, perfume, etc.
- 100% recyclable
- No dust and no smell
- No compaction
- First use, extruded material – not grinded like SBR or EPDM
- Constant space between granules allows high draining capacity also in case of floods
- UV resistant – FIFA tested
- Standard green colour – possible personalization and easy to be coloured
- Easy to lay down – lower labour costs
- Lower maintenance costs and water consumption thanks to a lower heating of the pitch
- Football pitches or athletic grounds
- Landscaping, parks, urban facilities etc.
- Compliant with EN 71-3 (Certificate of Controlled Security issued by the Toy Italian Institute)
- DIN SPEC 18035-7:2011-10