Under the latest brand name Chemiton® XT Franplast is classifying the series of products based on SEBS especially for extrusion and co-extrusion.
Chemiton® XT compounds ensure the production of extruded parts with exceptional flexibility, resistance to high and low temperatures and various levels of insulation. There are also crystal clear grades available which are completely plasticizer- free and with excellent UV and ozone resistance.
Chemiton® XT compounds are successfully used in different areas: medical technology, construction, electrical applications, home & design and automotive.
Indeed, the wide range available makes it possible to cover all the inquiries in terms of applications, from the traditional ones to the most challenging and innovative ones like multi-layer tubes (also for fatty food contact), tubes for peristaltic pumps, profiles (also with magnet), sealing, profiles for typographic applications, very thin co-extruded parts for tubes and bars (i.e. brooms).
Particularly grades for co-extrusion with adhesion onto styrenics, onto common polyamides and polyolefins are available.
- Based on saturated styrenic block copolymers (HSBC)
- Wide hardness and density range
- Wide service temperature range
- Hardness: from 45 Shore A to scale Shore D
- Density from 0,89 to 1,20 g/cm³
- Grades for high performance, high temperatures
- Transparent grades
- Wide range of versions (i.e. with/without mould release agent, extra UV protection, etc…) to meet all the customer’s needs
- Extruded tubes
- Multilayer coextruded tubes
- Grips for cleaning products extruded or coextruded on PP
- Sealing and gaskets for windows and glazing
- Extruded profiles
- Magnetic gaskets
- Coextruded stopper
- Profiles for typographic and lithographic applications
- Extruded sheets
- Co-extrusion with polyolefinic polymers
- Special grades for co-extrusion
- Grades suitable for food and special grades for fatty food available
- Medical grades USP Cl. VI
- Compliant with 10/2011/CE (except for fatty foods and pH <4,5 water-based foods), 1907/2006/CE REACH Annex XIV and XVII, ROHS, RAEE, WEEE, ELV, EN71/3