Grey std. USP Cl. VI
The range of Chemiton Med® compounds offers the grey coloured medical TPE USP Cl. VI compound, used principally for pierceable pharmaceutical single use closures.
Characterized by an optimal resealing, it’s compliant with USP class VI, ISO 10993 and food contact regulations (10/2011/CE e FDA 21).
With its features, this kind of thermoplastic material is perfect for the production of pharmaceutical packaging: vial cups of penicillin bottles, stoppers for antibiotic injections, pierceable membranes, stoppers, gaskets and single use stoppers.
Like all our products, Chemiton Med® medical grey, is PVC free and it can also be used for the production of food and beverages closures.
- New TPE compound, grey coloured, for medical/pharmaceutical use based on fully saturated styrenic block-copolymers (HSBC)
- Fulfils biocompatibility requirements
- Nice mat surface finishing
- Weather, UV and ozone resistant
- Hardness: 55 Shore A
- Density 0,89 g/cm³
- Single use pierceable pharmaceutical closures
- Closures for food containers
- Injection moulding, adhesion to polyolefinic polymers
- Compliant with 10/2011/CE (except for fatty foods), 1907/2006/CE REACH, ROHS, RAEE, WEEE, ELV, EN71/3
- Compliant with USP class VI, ISO 10993-10, ISO 10993-11 , ISO 10993-4 (Haemolysis) and ISO 10993-5 (Cytoxicity)