This new transparent TPE Compound has a good compatibility with cyclohexanone solvent. Joining of plastic composites is a common practice in the medical industry.
Big amounts of medical disposable products are assembled using plastic joining solvent, and the most used solvent is cyclohexanone. For this reason, our new “Chemiton Med TMB for cyclohexanone gluing” is the right choice for the production of lightweight and clean looking joints.
- Based on saturated styrenic blockcopolymers (HSBC)
- Cyclohexanone solvent bonding
- Transparent and glossy finishing
- Weather, UV and ozone resistant
- Hardness: from 50 Shore A to 50 Shore D
- Density from 0,89 to 0,95 g/cm³
- Medical devices
- Personal and baby care items
- Household articles (also with food contact)
- Injection moulding, adhesion to polyolefinic polymers
- Extrusion (up to 75 Shore A)
- Compliant with USP Class VI e ISO 10993
- Compliant with 10/2011/CE (food contact) except for fatty foods