The new developmental “Chemiton Life®” grades are the first biobased TPE produced by Franplast.
The commitment to environment and life protection has brought us to develop new materials from renewable resources, which are good alternatives to fossil-based materials.
Chemiton Life® is the result of a carefully raw materials selection and challenging development job.
- Biobased content ≥ 20% (HSBC)
- Soft and elastic
- Available hardness from 64 shore A
- Clear whitish natural colour
- Nearly odourless
- Nice surface finishing
- Processing by conventional injection moulding and extrusion
- Possible compatibility with other polymers (to be assessed)
- Compliant with food contact regulation EU 10/2011 (except for fatty foods)
- Hardness: 64 and 70 Shore A (other grades by request)
- Density 0,88 g/cm³
- Household articles (also food contact)
- Consumer goods
- Injection moulding, adhesion onto polyolefinic polymers
- Compliant with 10/2011/CE (except for fatty foods), 1907/2006/CE REACH Annex XIV and XVII, ROHS, RAEE, WEEE, ELV