Adhesion onto PP
Chemiton TPE has a high compatibility with polyolefins (PP, PE, EVA), particularly with polypropylenes, also glass-fiber reinforced.
SEBS based TPE “for adhesion onto PP”, available in a wide range of hardness and density is suitable for the production of bi-component manufactured goods.
Besides adhesion, Franplast- TPE guarantee safety, softness, more comfort and ergonomics, flexibility, insulation, shock or vibration absorption and anti-slip properties.
These features turn out extremely interesting for the production of industrial wheels (castor wheels), tool handles, gaskets for food containers, gaskets for masks, toothbrushes, shavers and other objects dedicated to personal and baby care.
- Wide range of grades suitable for 2k moulding onto PP
- Weather, UV and ozone resistant
- Wide range of versions (i.e. with/without mould release agent, extra UV protection, etc…) to meet all the customer’s needs
- Hardness: from 25 to 95 Shore A
- Density from 0,89 to 1,10 g/cm³
- Large application fields
- 2k moulding
- Compliant with 10/2011/CE (except for fatty foods), 1907/2006/CE REACH Annex XIV and XVII, ROHS, RAEE, WEEE, ELV, EN71/3