Adhesion onto PETG
This SEBS compound has been developed particularly for adhesion onto polyesters such as PET o PETG, but can also be used for overmoulding or co-injection with styrenic polymers such as ABS, SAN or ASA.
The material is aging-resistant; it complies with the European standards for food contact and it is often used with bi-component products designed for personal care applications.
- Adhesion onto techno- materials like ABS, SAN, ASA PETG also for food contact
- Not suitable for contact with oil and aromatic substances (solvents, fuels)
- Weather, UV and ozone resistant
- Semi-glossy surface finishing
- Hardness: from 50 to 80 Shore A
- Density from 0,94 to 0,96 g/cm³
- 2k moulding onto PETG
- Electrical applications and electrical devices
- Sport tools
- Design and fashion elements
- Injection moulding, adhesion onto polyolefinic polymers
- Compliant with 10/2011/CE (except for fatty foods and pH < 4,5 water based foods), 1907/2006/CE REACH Annex XIV and XVII, ROHS, RAEE, WEEE, ELV, EN71/3