Adhesion onto PE, EVA, …
This product range is perfect for the realization of overmoulded parts onto polyolefins, polyethylene and EVA included.
Like all Chemiton grades, this range is weather, UV and seawater resistant.
Franplast has a long-term experience in the water sport branch: during the years, a specific grade for the production of manufactured goods dedicated to the water and diving world has been developed. With this Chemiton TPE it’s easy to realize comfortable flippers, snorkeling equipment, sport glasses, grips and other details of sports equipment accessories of best quality.
The material passes all tests according to the FDA and European standards for food contact.
- Based on saturated styrenic block-copolymers (HSBC)
- Easy processing by injection moulding and blow moulding
- Compatible with PP/EVA and almost all polyolefinic polymers
- Wide range of service temperatures
- Weather, UV and ozone resistant
- Hardness: from 40 to 70 Shore A
- Density from 1,10 to 1,18 g/cm³
- Wide range of versions (i.e. with/without mould release agent, high-flow, extra UV protection, etc…) to meet all the customer’s needs
- Shoes for flipper blades
- Blow-moulding of small parts
- Automotive parts
- 2k injection moulding onto PP and EVA
- Compliant with 10/2011/CE (except for fatty foods and pH < 4,5 water based foods), 1907/2006/CE REACH Annex XIV and XVII, ROHS, RAEE, WEEE, ELV, EN71/3