Adhesion onto PC, ABS, SAN, …
Availabilty of special SEBS based compounds for overmoulding onto technopolymers as ABS, PC, PC/ABS, SAN, ASA and generally styrenic polymers . This TPE range enables the production of coextruded or coinjection moulded objects composed of hard and soft parts without using glue, primer or other surface pre-treatments and guarantees an efficient production process.
This grade with a mat surface has remarkable mechanical properties and a wide range of service temperatures; it is also suitable for applications with food contact.
- Based on saturated styrenic block-copolymers suitable for 2k moulding onto PC, ABS, PC/ABS, SAN and ASA
- Good adhesion onto PC, ABS, PC/ABS, SAN and ASA
- Mat / semi- gloss surface finishing
- Not suitable for contact with oil or aromatic substances (solvents, fuels…)
- Weather, UV and ozone resistant
- Hardness: from 40 to 90 Shore A
- Density from 1,10 to 1,21 g/cm³
- Electrical applications
- Design and fashion elements
- Electrical devices
- 2k moulding onto ABS, PC, PC/ABS SAN and ASA
- Compliant with 10/2011/CE (except for fatty food), 1907/2006/CE REACH Annex XIV and XVII, ROHS, RAEE, WEEE, ELV, EN71/3