Adhesion onto PA
Chemiton 2k for adhesion onto polyamide or Nylon has been created particularly for applications, which need adhesion onto PA6 and PA66, fiberglass reinforced too.
It has a mat surface and presents a wide range of service temperature. It is suitable for outdoor applications. It is often used for the production of overmoulded gaskets and to enhance the ergonomics of tool handles.
- Adhesion onto PA6 or 66 also fibre-glass filled
- Not suitable for contact with oil and aromatic substances (solvents, fuel)
- Weather, UV and ozone resistant
- Mat surface finishing
- Hardness: from 50 to 85 Shore A
- Density from 1,09 to 1,10 g/cm³
- 2K injection moulding onto PA6 or 66
- Electrical applications and electrical devices
- Household articles
- Design and fashion elements
- Injection moulding, adhesion to polyolefinic polymers
- Compliant with 10/2011/CE (except for fatty foods and pH < 4,5 water based foods), 1907/2006/CE REACH Annex XIV and XVII, ROHS, RAEE, WEEE, ELV, EN71/3