Transparent, adhesion onto polar plastics
The innovative transparent compound “Chemiton Clear® for adhesion onto polar plastics”, is characterized by high flexibility and extraordinary UV, oil and acid resistance (in comparison with other TPE-S).
Soft and transparent, it is suitable for co-injection with various rigid and high transparent materials (such as Plexiglas or polycarbonate). This product offers large creative freedom to designers. It’s possible to create items with co-injected barely invisible gaskets, and even to design items created with various transparent colours parts having different hardness.
Another important peculiarity is that the compound is easily bondable and paintable: perfect for those who need a post-production finishing treatment.
- High transparency
- Compatible with polar plastics like PMMA, PBT, PC, ABS, PC/ABS and styrenics
- Resistant against oil, acids and fuels
- Weather, UV and ozone resistant
- Very flexible
- Hardness: 55 Shore A
- Density 0,89 g/cm³
- 2K-moulding onto polar plastics
- Modification of polar plastics
- Consumer goods
- Electrical applications
- Sport tools
- Injection moulding, adhesion onto polyolefinic polymers
- As a modifier also in extrusion
- Compliant 1907/2006/CE REACH Annex XIV and XVII, ROHS, RAEE, WEEE, ELV, EN71/3