Translucent, high temperatures
Translucent and with low density as all TPE compounds of the Chemiton Clear® families, this product stands out for its notable resistance to high temperatures.
This feature makes it particularly suitable for applications of the automotive industry, electrical devices, injected gaskets and, due to its compatibility with food, also for household articles.
The compound, which is UV, ozone and ageing resistant, is available in numerous versions and with a large range of hardness.
- Unfilled translucent TPE compound with high performance and low compression set based on saturated styrenic block-copolymers (HSBC)
- High service temperatures
- Translucent – easy to be coloured
- Nice surface finishing
- Weather, UV and ozone resistant
- Hardness: from 30 to 95 Shore A
- Density 0,89 g/cm³
- Injected gaskets
- Electrical devices
- Household articles (also food contact)
- Injection moulding, adhesion to polyolefinic polymers
- Extrusion (hardness >45 Shore A)
- Compliant with 10/2011/CE (except for fatty foods), 1907/2006/CE REACH Annex XIV and XVII, ROHS, RAEE, WEEE, ELV, EN71/3